Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, July 11, 2016

Review: AYL Bluetooth All Weather Sports Speaker

Ok, let's face it... the speaker on your phone sucks and sometimes you want something louder than a whisper. This is my constant problem... when I am outdoors, when I am running, when I am cleaning the house and streaming on my phone or ipad I want a louder and durable speaker. The AYL Speaker is great for all of those things and what I love about it is how sturdy and strong it is. It is not super light because it is ready to take damage and it is water resistant, and it has an arm strap if you want to take it running, but for me it was too heavy for that.  
The speaker comes with an easy to use button interface on the top that is water resistant and easy to use, not like some one button speakers that are too weak.
Also, I think the plug for the AC adapter and the plug for the USB are great so you can charge and use at the same time.

I also found the price to be super pleasing. 

38.99 for something so easy to use and durable.

Another aspect I really like is the fact that it has a super long charge.  When I charged it for a few hours, I got an all day charge without issue and was able to stream, listen to music, do whatever I want for just a few hours of charging, awesome!

You can get the AYL speaker at Amazon.com
It is $38.99 with free Prime two-day shipping.
GET IT HERE


This was an unbias, honest, and not paid review of an item I received at a discounted price in exchange for testing and review. I was not paid for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment