Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No School!

The next few weeks are a nice break.  The rigorous flow of schoolwork and work kind of slows to just working a regular schedule and I don't have to worry about reading something or turning in something else, which makes me feel like I have a heavy weight off my shoulder.  With that being said, it will all return soon enough...as the first week of Summer Semester looms in the near future, but to enjoy this time of relaxation is lovely.  I feel like I have time to myself to do things for myself that I enjoy.
And...do not get me wrong, it is not like I do not enjoy the exercises in research and study when dealing with History, I love it...but having a break to breathe is important as well.
I'm still a bit stressed, money is tight and medication is expensive and all that jazz, but things just feel a bit more sunny.
Which is why I took a lot of pictures outside the last few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment