Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Yay!

After a vacation where we kind of derailed from the healthy eating thing, we are back on track at the Wilson house and I never realized how basically completely cutting back on meat saves money while helping you get healthy.  Before Adam and I ate healthy, mostly veggie... we spent around 90-110 dollars a month.  We would buy enough meat for daily dinners which would equal about 30 or more each week.  We also have cut back on things we get from the middle of the store and that has resulted in a few weeks of groceries being from 40-50 dollars instead.   We also buy things like veggie burgers and sausage and they taste great...
so I am liking it and I get pretty creative at lunch time.

Today I had coconut rice with crumbled veggie spicy sausage, calabrian peppers, celery, and soy sauce.

It was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment