Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Friday, May 22, 2015

Review: Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer

This product was provided to me by the manufacturer for free in exchange for a product test and an honest and unbiased review of the product. I was not paid for this review.


Product: Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer

Information: This spray comes in a 16 oz spray bottle and is ready to use upon opening. 
The spray is 100% organic and boasts all natural ingredients.
They do say that the killer is exempt from registration with Federal EPA under the FIFRA Act Section 25B and such is not registered with the EPA.
That being said... here are the ingredients listed on the bottle:

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Geranium Oil, Distilled Water, Citric Acid, and Ethyl Lactante.
(that is all)

The makers also state that if a customer is not satisfied with the purchase, it is 100% guaranteed. 


Price: $19.99 with free two day shipping for Prime Customers at Amazon.com

To Order the Product now.... CLICK HERE


Here Are My Observations:

1. The Spray comes out easy from the bottle with no leakage and has a steady flow without getting stopped up. The nozzle has the standard spray and stream options... stream is good for the sides of the bed and in crannies. 

2. I found that the spray had a very light scent that I had to bend down and almost get right up against to notice. If you are not fond of scents or have a problem with overly chemical smells, this spray works well for you. Without an overwhelming smell, I was able to continue working in the room following the initial treatment and had no issues.  I find this to be very beneficial because chemical sprays often smell horribly. 

3. After two weeks I have noticed no bedbugs OR fleas in the room. While our own home has never had a bedbug problem...we have dogs and often have fleas and this spray does repel the fleas as well.

I found this to be a very nice product, I am mostly interested in its 100% organic promise with very few ingredients.

I recommend this spray and gave it 5 stars on Amazon.





1 comment: