Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Product Test: Greenwald's Window and Glass Cleaner Kit

The Greenwald's Window and Glass Cleaner Kit is composed of concentrated packets of solution that you dissolve in water instead of purchasing multiple bottles of windex.  The Bottle is quite large and the process is simple.  At $19.95 with free two-day shipping if purchased on amazon.com, I wanted to see if the concentrated kit worked better and saved money.
Here are my observations.

Product: Greenwald's Window and Glass Cleaner Kit

This kit contains:  a 32 Ounce Spray Bottle and six solution packets that dissolve in water.
Price: $19.99 for the entire kit which makes six 32 ounce bottles of cleaner.
You can purchase refill packs of 6 for $17.95 through amazon.com as well and so here is your cost breakdown.

The Initial Kit -  $3.33 a bottle
The Refills -  $3.00 a bottle

Compared to a 32 ounce bottle of windex:
target: 26 oz - $3.13
walmart: 32 oz - $3.12
amazon: 32 oz - $8.95

So for a simple cost savings, you may not save very much on your first kit... but buying replacement kits would save you even against the bargain discount stores.  On the other hand, there are generic and dollar brand versions out there that are cheaper. 

How does it work:

1. I found making the cleaner easy. You simply drop in the solution packet, fill the bottle with water, wait a minute, and shake...you are done and you have cleaner.

2. The bottle is great, it creates a very strong stream and I love the sturdy bottle... it was probably my favorite thing about the cleaner. The bottle is made to last, you can refill it with ease, and it has a strong and steady stream of cleaner.

3. I found that the cleaner did  a good job on my glass topped stove. The stove was dirty when I tested it and it was able to get up all the dried food and leave the stove top shining and very clean... overall it did a great job.

Complete observations:
I do not think I would buy this cleaner simply based off of its money saving possibilities, it is only a few cents in the end...but the bottle is amazing and the level of clean the solution produced, I really liked.  The bottle and efficiency of the cleaner combined made the Greenwald kit worth the money.

If you would like to get the kit for yourself CLICK HERE

Here is a video of my results:








This was a product test. I agreed to review Greenwald's Window and Glass Cleaner Kit and provide an honest and unbiased review without payment. The product was provided to me for free.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment