Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Product Review: The Cloud Yoga Mat By PeakFulfillment

I love to exercise. With a stressful schedule and the continuous on the go pace of my life, it can become difficult to fit a workout in, but it keeps me sane and calm...so it is a must.
On top of an insane schedule....I have rheumatoid arthritis and because of this, high intensity workouts are a problem. Because of all of this, it is easy to fit a nice, relaxing, but helpful yoga routine into my daily efforts to stay in shape and remove stress.

When doing yoga, I have two requirements of a good mat... I want something that is very soft (because of the joint discomfort that comes with RA) and I would like something that is extremely sturdy....as it is almost daily that I have a toddler who also loves playing with said yoga mat and can put one through its paces rather quickly. Two yoga mats have met an early demise because of said toddler. 

As you can see, the toddler takes the mat quite often
 The folks at Peak Fulfillment let me try out one of their new memory foam technology yoga mats and I am completely in love....they sent me a mat to test and provide an honest and unbiased review.  Here is a little bit about my experience. 

Product: 
The Cloud Yoga Mat by Peak Fulfillment
Price: $34.95 with free two-day shipping for all Prime customers at amazon.com 
Get Your Mat Here!
If you have any questions about my experiences with the mat that I do not cover during this review, please email me HERE


1. I found the mat to be soft and thick. The length at 76 inches is amazing and thus the mat gives you an incredible amount of space to work in with an 8mm thickness that feels as if you are working on a sturdy pillow. This was very helpful to me because of my joint issues, so this would be a great mat for people with joint or muscle pain who still like to do some low impact activities. 

2. The mat is very well made and thick (as I said before). This makes it sturdy and long lasting. I believe this mat will stand up better to constant use and travel.  Some of the less expensive and thinner mats do not last long and have to be replaced quickly. I do not think this will be the case with the Peak Fulfillment mat. It is not overly hefty, but it is not light either and thus it stands up to constant use. Furthermore, as a mother of a toddler who loves when I put a yoga mat down...it stands up fine to Toddler abuse lol. 




Ultimately, this is a high quality, extra long, very soft, but sturdy mat that provides an excellent amount of workspace for someone who enjoys yoga and other floor exercises. I found that the mat was so comfortable and thick that a yoga towel was not needed, it stands up well to use and abuse, the mat is easy to roll up, carry, and transport with its handy and sturdy strap...and it is great for people who have joint and muscle pain issues. 
 

If you are looking for a new yoga mat and you want something soft, comfortable, but able to withstand tons of use... check out the Cloud Yoga Mat by  Peak Fulfillment!  



No comments:

Post a Comment