Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, October 5, 2015

Product Review: Catania Occhiali Sunglasses

I am absolutely horrible on sunglasses. I treat them with a tiny amount of respect and consistently put them through an extreme amount of abuse...so I need inexpensive, classic, and easy to use sunglasses that I can replace when I break them without braking the bank.
Today I am going to look at Catania Occhiali Sunglasses.  I found these glasses to be sleek, stylish, simple, and easy to use.  They are comfortable too and with an inexpensive price tag, easy to replace. 


Information:
Item: Catania Occhiali Sunglasses in black
Price: $14.99 with free two day shipping for all Amazon Prime members
Get it HERE 

As you can see, the glasses have a slight tint, they have a classic and simple design, and a small gold accent on the side. I like this because I can wear these glasses with any outfit, thus avoiding having to have multiple pairs. I also like the snugness of the glasses. They were comfortable and did not feel as if they were going to fall off my face. Finally, I found them to be surprisingly durable and able to take the daily abuse of being thrown into my bag or in the car when I am not using them.
Overall I found them to be a very good deal.
The glasses have a plastic frame and non-polarized plastic lenses.  They are great, everyday, fashionable sunglasses.




This was a product test. This item was provided to me at no cost in exchange for a completely honest and unbiased review of the item.  I was not paid for this test. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment