Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thoughts

I have often said that music to me is the closest to Modern Poetry I think I like... lyrical genius and all that jazz gets to me.
I can listen to a song sometimes and picture the story in my head, its fun.


My next venture into cooking will be a Chocolate Meringue Pie.  Today I made a home made chicken soup for stephen since he was sick.


1 large container chicken stock
8 cups of water
Juice of one lemon
2 celery stalks chopped
2 carrots chopped
1 onion chopped
2 garlic cloves chopped
2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons black pepper
1 tablespoon salt
1 package of egg noodles
1 large chicken breast chopped into small pieces.
oregano, rosemary, thyme, parsley 


Combine all of these (save noodles) and cook for about an hour.  After an hour of cooking on medium, add in egg noodles and cook for another 10 - 12 minutes.  Serve with good Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment