Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, October 17, 2011

It Has Been A While

What a busy life I lead right?  Over the past few weeks we have had company, been uber busy or just too lazy to blog.  It is a mix of both I think.  I have had a lot to say, but why say it over and over again when it doesn't matter.
I have been following the Occupy movement, and I support it.  I don't like the way the corporate banking system has complete power over our government and I think if we keep allowing corporations to have as much power as the people, then the people will be suffering for it...we just don't have the capital to stop them.
I believe in regulations
I believe in working together to making the world better
I believe in sharing the wealth.


I am sorry if that makes people uncomfortable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment