Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Beauty Box Subscriptions

SO a new trend out there is Beauty Sample box subscriptions.... they go for around 10 dollars a month to up to 50 dollars a month.

I have decided to test them out and see which ones are best.


This month I've subscribed to Ipsy and Beauty Army.

Ipsy is not here yet as of April 13th, but the site said mid-month so I am not judging.

Beauty Army Arrived early in the month and so I am going to give a review.

Two pretty large sized samples and 4 smaller ones with a cool box for 10 dollars a month
I was pretty impressed with the Beauty Army box that came wrapped in Pink and Black tissue paper and with some really nice samples.  I've tried the lotion and its great and the mascara is nice.  I haven't tried everything yet and while pink is not usually my color, the texture of the combo eyeshadow, blusher, and lipgloss is nice.


Worth the money I think.  I saved the tissue paper for later, never know when you need to give gifts lol.


Whenever my Ipsy box arrives, I will review it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment