Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Saturday, May 10, 2014

It is Late.

Officially on break after a pretty long and eventful Spring Semester. I am glad of it, I think a few more weeks of the chaos would have done me in. After surviving and obtaining a 4.0, I can breathe a bit, attempt to get into PhD programs and just do less...lol.

I did stay up until almost 3 AM watching Jane Austen. I always think to myself after watching any early 19th century film...that I would have so much liked that style of clothes better HAH.
I have no clue why, you wouldn't dare catch me in a dress now, but something about the light fabrics, the capped sleeves, and the empire waist... appeals to me.

Also, Aunt Petunia is in the older version of Persuasion....I prefer that one, I do not know why... I rather like the newer one done by the BBC a few years back, but...ehhh I really like the older version for some reason. 

Wow it is late and I have a five year old's bday party to attend tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment