Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Sunday, January 25, 2015

How I love LUSH

LUSH is a cosmetics company that works with all natural ingredients and makes wonderful skincare and bath items that I adore...
Lately on a trip to Atlanta, I purchased one of their beauty facial masks (made fresh in the store) and some solid shampoo (I fell for it, it had Lavender in it) with some bath bombs.  Everything was amazing, but the mask, called Love Lettuce which is made up of crushed almond shells, seaweed, and lavender oil and it is beyond wonderful.  It treats my sensitive skin so well, soothes the redness and leaves everything soft and smooth.
It is amazing, sadly... I need something closer to home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment