Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Well....

I had this lovely post about what to do in 2015 and my plans, my efforts with PhD apps, and graduate school...fun stuff about being a mom, etc....
Then the teenagers from hell came and ruined my vibe. 

I heard them get off the bus, which lets off for our entire neighborhood in front of my house (oh the joy). They were screaming and yelling like they normally do and I was trying to read some notes on the relationship between Darwin and Wallace for my class when I heard a string of profanities used incorrectly and went to the window.  There were two older teenagers...one girl, one boy.. play fighting in my front yard...throwing each other's clothes and things in the yard and acting like idiots.
During this, two other teenagers, who were planted in my neighbor's yard...jumped in front of a car...on purpose (yes I said that) and laughed at the car who had to slam on breaks to avoid them.

The first time, I asked...nicely, if I could help them.

When the large girl responded with shut up you F&%$*@# B*%$#, I told them to leave immediately and they moved 10 feet to the neighbors yard and the empty lot across the street and continued to scream, push each other around, throw things and just be annoying for ten minutes...then... they saw a mini van coming down the road and decided to see who could run across the street before it hit them...yes again...on purpose...making the mini-van slam on breaks.

At this point another neighbor walked out of his house and started to walk towards them and they ran off...there were at least 6 of them.

Totally ruined my studious mood. 

I am going to try to read about Darwin and Wallace again and maybe write something relevant tomorrow.

ps.... Aiden will NEVER behave like that. 
I think this is the face I gave the rude girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment