Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stressed

I know I don't really post much on this blog, I guess it is because I have facebook and twitter and a score of other outlets to let everyone know how I feel, but I think those get too cluttered at times and I have too many friends. I don't live confrontation at all. I freeze up, I get upset, it is just hard for me to deal with people when they are being aggressive and I don't know why...especially when I can be quite aggressive myself.
Tonight I spoke up for something that was bothering me and not only did I get smacked down for it, but I felt like I was left hanging. I really had my feelings hurt and it was painful. I vocalized a problem of multiple people, but because my vocalization was not what people wanted to hear...everything just resorted to stressful banter that had nothing to do with the issue at hand and all to do with flared tempers.
I think the most upsetting part of the whole ordeal was feeling alone. I had one of my closest friends "on my side" and yet they said nothing and it hurt my feelings a lot.
I dont know how i feel about that, besides slightly abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment