Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Too many blogs

I may start using this blog more just because everyone and their mother doesn't know it is here...
Facebook has become overcrowded and sadly I feel like I cannot vent as well when everyone I know is reading.
I had a really bad nightmare last night, its the second time I have had it...and I guess it stems from a fear of someone breaking in the house, I dont know but it kept me up until 4 AM. I have a cold and I am pretty sore due to the cold and perhaps the weather change. I don't know but I haven't been as sore as of late and today all of that is just compounding.

I made an 87 on my Japanese history exam,which is not what I wanted to see. I wanted to see an A and I did not get one, which made me sad.
There is a poetry contest at MSC this year, I am going to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment