Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gossip

I loathe gossip.
I loathe those who gossip and try to get into other people's business.

I find that it is hard to deal with people who spend all of their time concerned with other people's lives. When you look at it, they must lead very empty lives of their own...
Granted none of these immature "grown ups" are giving me problems, but I am a party to the havoc they are causing for others and it aggravates me and thus I am removing myself from the association of some people... not immediate friends but those kind of in a group...
I dont like it and I wont be in the midst of such destructive and immature behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment