Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, December 7, 2009

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Today I am cheerful because I can see the light at the end of the Fall Semester tunnel. I have one and a half papers and a take home final...and one in class final and I am finished for Fall 09. What this means... Spring 10, Summer 10, and Fall 10 and I will have completed my Bachelor's of History.
It is a small step really because over the next year I have to...
1. Take the GRE
2. Apply to Grad School
3. Get into a Grad School
4. Figure out how I am going to go to Grad School

BUT... its getting somewhere.
IF I can complete grad school in 3 years tops and my PHD in 2, I will have my PHD by the time I am 38. I feel like I am starting very late, but I don't know... when I start talking about history and realizing what all the subject does for me and others... I know it is where I need to be.
I am on the right path, I just have to stay on it no matter what.
I wont be a sellout like that Robert Frost guy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment