Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ups and Downs and Sleepy


How Lizzie looks (adorable really) in this photo is how I feel today.  As I adjust to the ups and downs of pregnancy, I realize that there is only so much I can do in a day and as of late, I feel just a bit overdone.  Work has been extremely hard and the fatigue I feel by the time I get home kind of reached a tipping point last night when I was up at 3 AM just sore, anxious, and exhausted.  So, a few things are going to change... I am going to attempt to take it easy and relieve some of this stress and we shall see.  With School, family, and baby...there isn't much time in the day to do other things, but I need to relax some because I am so wound at times I just feel overdone.
So....
Ive been playing a video game on and off in break periods to help..
This is my World of Warcraft Panda, she is cute...and fun to play, so something to rest my brain when it begins to turn to mush...
Also we've been getting ready for the baby...

Baby bed, mattress and mattress pad is purchased and on the way, cannot wait to paint (or watch Adam paint) and get everything situated... excited!
The baby shower is coming up and I have an awesome hat in mind (wooo)

That is about it, not much substance I know...not my menagerie of political opinions or anything else...
The book I read on early Virginia and slavery was interesting and now I am reading my British Empire tome for an assignment due on Saturday....But im not stressing over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment