Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, November 19, 2012

Been a Bit Crazy...

The last few days have been an ordeal.  Saturday, Adam and I went and ran some errands and by the evening... I was in the hospital.  Thankfully, Baby Aiden and Myself are just fine...the wonderful staff at the hospital was able to curb issues and ensure the baby would not come until he was supposed to and after a very long night, tests, medication, and a few sketchy moments...everything is OK.  Needless to say, I am a bit exhausted and attempting to NOT be nervous about the last few weeks of my pregnancy.

I am attempting to hurry through two books on the Whiskey Rebellion for a paper I am slightly behind on...wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment