Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Friday, January 17, 2014

Getting Back to Routine

School vacation quickly turned into a vacation from a lot of things, even my hobbies which include writing this blog.
Aiden had a birthday, I read for fun, we went to Florida for Christmas and New Years and I worked a bit before classes officially restarted this week.
I am still worn out.
I think I perform better with a tight schedule and maybe that is common, but I feel much more productive with two classes and Aiden to take care of.
This Semester I am taking:
American Slavery and Pre-Modern Europe.

My First book...

Religious Poverty and the Profit Economy in Medieval Europe by Lester K. Little.

I am comfortable with this lol..


I will attempt to update my blog in a more productive manner now that my vacation from the world is officially over.

No comments:

Post a Comment