Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So I Don't Forget

A while back my husband and I bought a GPS for our car, we had used a pretty decent one on our phones for a while, but it would deplete the phone battery quickly and we wanted something a bit more complex for when we traveled.
Adam's parents live in North Florida and we visit often, especially now that we have son and so we used the GPS on the way home to see if there was a quicker route than the regular one we took and...there was...through a town called Mariana, Florida.  We liked the route because the drive was better, there were more places to stop if we needed to, and it was a bit quicker.

But....
Whenever we passed through Mariana there was this one area that was fenced it, it looked as if it were overgrown and the buildings were very old and in disrepair...and to be honest, just creepy looking.  The place looked like a set of a horror movie.  Nowhere were there any markers or signs so I had no clue what it was, just gave me an ick feeling....


So today... as I looked through reddit.... I found this.

Bodies Exhumed in Florida 

I wanted to not forget this article, because I've wondered about this place FOREVER and now I know...
I would really like to know more, but this is really creepy.  

a snapstop posted by Tampa bay news

No comments:

Post a Comment