Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, June 2, 2014

Everyone is Outraged on the Internet

Before I preach... I am guilty too because I've raged against the machine quite a few times on the internet...hell I blog...so there.

But...

So I've seen this a few times now and its just dumb, I am sorry.

The Disney movie Frozen does not promote lesbianism just because the characters are not saved by men.

its 2014 people.

I love my husband, I do...he is amazing, I adore him, he is a wonderful father and I could not imagine my life without him, but that is because I love him as a person, NOT because I need a man to function.

Did I mention it was 2014.

So what a character didn't end up with the guy she met the day before and live happily ever after... So what a girl actually fixed an issue on her own.

btw...2014.
Wolstonecraft's Vindication of the Rights of Women  was written in 1792...its time the rest of the damned world caught up.

I had someone once tell me it was nice that my husband "allowed" me to get an education.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL....
little do they know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment