Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

An Affordable Shadow Palette

I have found over the past year that I wear makeup less. This probably has to do with the fact that I spend most of my time trying to manage a toddler...
That being said....
There are nights I want to put a bit of makeup on and have a nice evening out and so I looked for a neutral eye shadow palette that was both versatile and inexpensive and I found it....


w7's In The Buff: Lightly Toasted provides a variety of color, great quality, and an inexpensive alternative to higher end shadow collections.
I can apply this shadow before going out and it remains fresh for hours. The color options are varied while also providing a good nude base. I do not do loud colors a lot, but that does not mean I do not want a bit of choice and this collection, as you can see, goes from very light to very dark with matte and sheer options.
The brush is a dual end applicator that includes a traditional brush and a sponge end. I found this very helpful depending on the look I wanted.
I paid under eight dollars for this palette and I cannot be happier.

If you want a palette for yourself:  GET IT HERE

This was an unsolicited review of an item I purchased at full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment