Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Friday, June 10, 2016

Valentia Even Glow Serum Review

Thank goodness for Summer right? I have some free time on my hands and the ability to spend it with this awesome little toddler who wants to go from the moment he wakes up until he falls into bed exhausted every night. This makes me feel young, but the added time in the sun does not make my skin look young!




Now I take all of the proper precautions...sunscreen, an overwhelmingly attractive outdoor hat (you know you want one) and some skin rituals that keep my face feeling soft and smooth without adding to the fine lines that appear as we all get a bit older. 

Today I am going to talk about the Valentia Even Glow Serum which has a 20% Vitamin C boost. The Valentia Serum claims to 
Even Skin Tone
Increase Glow and Radiance
Absorb Rapidly
Boost Collagen Production
And
Reduce Wrinkles and Fine Lines
Did it do the job?

First... let me say that this serum was a delight to actually put on. I LOVE the smell, fresh oranges... it is fantastic.  On top of that the serum goes on lightly, absorbs quickly, and does not leave a problematic residue like some serums leave. I used this with my morning routine after a shower so I applied the serum right after getting out.  Within a minute or two my skin was dry, tight, and softer.  I was also able to apply my moisturizer without any problems. 
Moreover, I have sensitive skin and this vitamin C serum DID NOT agitate it...that's right, my super sensitive skin was able to absorb this serum without any problems...yay!

I think a Serum like Valentia is a major bonus addition to a summer skincare process, especially if you are going to spend a lot of time outside and you worry about skin safety.  I think it refreshed my skin and left it feeling soft and amazing.
The Serum 1.18 Fl Oz

A great scent and good thickness without being sticky




Now How does it work???


Pre-application, dry and very noticed cracked skin.

Do not use a ton here...


I used a small amount on the hand.

How about Results????

After one  use you see a difference...less lines, softer looking and fuller skin.



I found the valentia serum to be pleasant, quick absorbing, and functional.  I think this is a good serum and a great addition to anyone's skincare. 


Product: Valentia Even Glow Serum Vitamin C 20%

Price: $25.00 with free two day shipping for anyone who has Amazon Prime.

Get it here: VALENTIA SERUM


This was an honest and unbiased review of a product. The Maker of this product offered a sample of the serum in exchange for a product test and an honest and unbiased review, I was not paid for this review. 






No comments:

Post a Comment