Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Product Review: The Philonext Bike Lock Cable with LED light

We all live in a world where the safety of our belongings are not promised when left unattended and thus we need things to secure that safety. I bike for exercise purposes, but I also do not want to worry if I decide to walk or do other things, thus needing to leave my bike unattended. What I needed was a strong, easy to use, and reliable bike lock and I found one. 


As you can see the lock cable is thick and strong, the package also comes with a mount for your bike if you  need to do so and it is also easy to install with simple screws. 
The combination is very easy to set. All you have to do is turn the dial on the inside of the lock, set your combination, and then turn it back to its original location to set the lock.... its great. 
Simple instructions on how to use the lock are on the back of the package. 

Simple and sturdy is the way to go with this product. In addition, the small button on the front of the bike lock enables you to light up the combination screen, thus providing an added safety feature if you have to lock or unlock your bike in the dark.

The Lock is inexpensive, durable, and easy to use.
Check out my video!

You can get this great lock for less than 20 dollars on Amazon.

Product: Philonext Bike Lock Cable with LED light
Price: $17.99 with free shipping for Amazon Prime customers


This was an unbiased and honest review of a product I received at a discount in exchange for testing and reviewing, I was not paid for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment