Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Very Random....

These are not in any way organized... just things I thought today....
because I know you want to read them right?


...Why do I need a glass of wine after reading my textbooks to calm myself down... oh history of the South course, you are in no way relaxing....

The internet has made everyone experts on everything....

why are there more cute baby girl clothes than baby boy clothes?


I want pancakes

There are parts of the Ken Burns Civil War documentary that I know by heart

Alabama and Mississippi in the 1960s...WTF

Am I a mean old lady because I live on a corner and I get annoyed when people walk through my yard?

Why is baby formula so damned expensive????

 I need a weeklong trip far far away....in a cabin...in the mountains, away from others (well except Adam and Aiden of course)

A lot of kids shows are creepy and I do not like them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment