Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wasteland

It has been so busy as of late I haven't had time to really post anything...and boy have I read some books that merit attention...

Apparently revolutionary terrorist wannabes in the 1960s thought that in order to have a close order they all needed to have weird orgies, who knew right?  strange.... very strange...


Anyway,
I had a moment this morning, well it started last night and I thought to myself as I read something, pondering an old hobby I gave up because it took up way too much time and energy for what it was...

why the hell did I spend so much energy on nothing?  Was an odd moment.  I've never really grown to dislike something as much as I do this old hobby and I wonder why...like it really annoys me now.

I guess I am getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment