Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Friday, November 1, 2013

UGGGGG....

These last few weeks have not been the most wonderful of my academic career and I see the error that I made because I decided that I could handle with ease three classes and an infant.
This is not the case... handle maybe...with ease, laughable.

When I made anything close to a B, a low A, I get nervous...and my grades this semester are low As and high Bs and it is upsetting because I am doing everything I can...but staying focused, on task, and getting everything done is impossible and its very hard and upsetting.
I have to sequester myself off at night just to keep my head above water and its miserable.

I want this semester to end and have the ability to breathe.


I need a break, like Christmas.  

Then I just want a few days, in the mountains, quiet...away from everything...

so I need to also somehow win the lottery, because being broke will not let that happen either.

OK....
sorry this was a whine fest.
It wont happen again. 

1 comment:

  1. We don't have mountains but the ocean will still be here at Christmas :) Praying for you to have peace and clarity for the rest of this semester. Love you!

    ReplyDelete