Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Friday, October 11, 2013

Why I Probably Will Never See "Breaking Bad"

This is not a blog about TV hateration.  I do not, can not, and will not hate on a person for their tv preference... I watch Downton Abbey and Vampire Diaries for goodness sake.  This is not a Breaking Bad sucks blog.... Many of the people I know and respect on a cultural level give the show a thumbs up and that means it must be good.  But at this point, I feel like the kid two years ago that was like... So what's this show Deadwood... I heard it was catchy...

I can't watch Breaking Bad... Even if an old x-files alum does write it... Because it will never be as awesome as it's been made out to be.  I know the end result, I know the inevitable downward spiral ends bad for Walter  White... I know he liked it...  We've all had shows, books, movies that end this way and it's always odd like... Guys I'm too late for this party, meet you at episode two of Orange is the New Black (which disappointed me by seasons end btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment