Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Day

Years ago we would have gone out, spent a ton of money and ate some big dinner at a local restaurant that was crowded and overpriced.

Today was awesome.

We took our son and got his first haircut, he ruled by the way....
We bought him a fantastic Star Wars toy for being such a good boy.
We had this sloppy overly greasy lunch.
Visited the family and spent time with my sister and parents...
Now tonight, we had a fresh and awesome salad, a bottle of wine, and some red velvet cake.
All in my pajamas....woo!


So many people spend half of this day every year in a foul mood or mad because they do not have what they think they should... but it really should not be about that.
So today is this created day to put focus on your significant other...
but one of the coolest part of my day was watching my little boy play with his Thor pop that his grandparents sent him.
I love all my friends and family every day and I think today especially they should know that regardless of their "status"  they have tons of things that should make them feel awesome today....
That could be the wine talking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment