Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stress

I am a ball of stress from time to time. With the pressure of school and attempting to complete college with a good GPA and a reputable name is hard enough but I also have a job and a husband and some sort of tiny social life that I attempt to keep up with...btw that pesky disease that drives me bonkers.
Right now I have a ton of papers to write, extra papers to write on top of that and my brain is hurting. I am reading more books on Stuart politics than I would ever think imaginable and I have more to do before I go to bed and wake up at 6 am so I can go work at a thankless job with no merit and no advancement beyond people being treated like shit...not the company I started working for so long ago, I used to love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment