Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Dance with Dragons

What is more frustrating than waiting for a book to come out anxiously?  How about finishing it and waiting for everyone else to do it while your brain is exploding with a need to talk about what you have read.... geeze!
I hate that I read so fast because this last book is insane and I know we will have a wait before the next one come out.  I cannot say why I have attached  myself to the Martin books as much as I have... the fact that it is fantasy without screaming that is such really has something to do with it.  There are no elves, there are no orcs, and the dwarves are people who are born with a genetic defect, not some happy mountain dwelling, treasure seeking, drinker with a long beard and no common sense...
My three favorites... Dany, Tyrion, and Jon...so much happens to them...so much I can't talk about until my friends catch up.
CATCH UP... PLEASE!!!
At this point I'm bursting at the seems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment