Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Squirrel Conspiracy

One of the oddest things... and I sat transfixed watching...

While I hurried in our laundry room (which has the heat equal to hell I am sure) to transfer wet clothes to the dryer, I looked out the window and noticed a squirrel toiling away at a task in the center of my back yard.  Upon close inspection I realized the squirrel was attempting to pull away a very long piece of cloth, pink cloth.  Now at this point, as I watched this squirrel, I realized that the piece of cloth was one of my socks and this intrigued me more because I thought to myself...how on earth did one of my socks make it to the back yard and get partially buried in the ground (half of the sock was buried and as it was a knee high sock, the squirrel struggled to pull it out of the ground and keep all of it in his tiny arms while running away).  Maybe there is some strange squirrel conspiracy because I have a basket full of missing socks...


I mean honestly... tell me...

Does this look innocent to you???


and look at all these missing socks... just think of the intricate and complex system of squirrel housing complexes that this many socks could make....

In my defense... It is really hot out and my brain may now be officially addled.  

No comments:

Post a Comment