Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Friday, August 30, 2013

Oh Come Forth Great Coffee Gods...

My first week of school is coming to a close technically (only two days of class this week).  Oh the joys of the chaos I thought I missed this summer LOL.

My caffeine intake has tripled and as I sit here, staring at the same article on Conservatism in politics that I've stared at for the last hour while my sweet 8 month old sleeps in his bed... I think I may need yet another cup.

This semester my classes intersect in a way... I am taking Contemporary America, A Seminar in History: 1963, and Seminar in History of the South...  it is actually really interesting stuff, my brain just refuses to cooperate today... perhaps it knows it is Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment