Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22nd 2011

This book has seen better days.


My book of the day has seen better days I know, but as a student who read this book from cover to cover in a 20th century Europe class I took a few years ago, It spent a great deal of time at the bottom of a bookbag or purse, and endured a lot of travel and wear.  This is a very broad cover of the 20th century, but its a good book, I liked it...even if it was for class.




The End of the European Era: 1890 to the Present


By Felix Gilbert and David Clay Large




2009 edition / 6th

I have been doing a lot of work on my laptop lately and I guess my laptop revolted, because of a damaged SD card drive, I am going to send it in to be repaired.  The very nice tech guy who came by the house today could not fix the problem and thus it needs to get sent in, that is when it is good to have a warranty.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment