Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30th, 2011

Is it already the end of November, wow 2011 flew by at a record pace.  That being said, it was a busy and eventful year and with that comes the time flying.  Lets see... in 2010 I graduated college, I went to England, I started the grad school process... visited various places, and pretty much had a great year.  We got our lovely Lizzie, who has graced this blog so many times...she needs no introduction.  So yea, its flown by...wow.


Blogger is being a pain and it wont upload my pic for my book of the day.  Which is a bargain basement gem that I picked up at another booksale somewhere at some point in time lol for a whopping 50 cents.  


A History of Urban America 
by Charles N. Glaab and A. Theodore Brown
published in : 1967  from the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee


Its last chapter, the Emergence of a Metropolis... interesting in the perspective of what we see as big cities now.  But, well worth the 50 cents.  :)


Sorry folks, no pictures of it today... it wont upload.  Blogger hates me.




THERE WE GO... GOT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment