Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Restless...really?

I keep attempting to fill my day with things to do because I am restless without class, it starts next week so I will not feel idle for long...you would think a newborn would fill my time, but he is such a good baby that I have time to do things, and will have time to devote to studies...once class starts.
Today I embarked on attempting to organize a list of all my books again... when you have thousands that is a daunting task and I usually give up... because I have so many.

After a page today I stopped because I need to do some laundry... but I realize the little amount of fiction I have.  out of 16 books I itemized, I had one fiction book in the bunch.

Now that does not mean I do not read fiction, I do read it, just not as often.  I like fiction, you need it sometimes to just read something light and for fun...

Today I found my Tales of Beedle the Bard which is a side book from the Harry Potter series that details out the fairy tales referenced in the last Harry Potter book that reveals the Deathly Hallows...
The stories are grim and dark and amazing...
I enjoyed reading them.

If you have not read them... get a copy, its cheap, and the book sales go to charity...


Tales of Beedle the Bard


Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment