Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Vacation is Over

It was fun while it lasted, a few weeks of just raising our newborn, wearing pajamas all day and watching history documentaries on Netflix, but the demands of Grad School start back up tomorrow and I am in a way glad... I enjoy the schedule and the constraint for some reason.  

I did have to change my schedule slightly at the last minute so I am taking women's history, which will be interesting.  

My texts for both my classes seem interesting for the next few months so I will probably be busy and use the blog as a sounding board for some of the issues I discover.

I am exhausted, so that is enough for tonight!

Have a good Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment