Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Progress?

A little over two months, fifty miles, and I've lost a whopping two pounds.  I'm not frustrated at all...really.  On the plus side, I do *feel* better and I know that eating healthy and exercising are good things, but I think I get a bit discouraged when I do not see much in the realm of visible results.  Adam says he can tell... I cannot.

In other news, school starts back in a month and part of me welcomes it.  Not only would I like to actually finish grad school before I am 40, but I realize that I enjoy the research, I enjoy studying, its probably why I want to be a professor.

I am totally not coherent right now, I've had no sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment