Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cooking

This weekend, which is one of the few remaining weekends of my Summer break, I have done a bit of cooking, or attempting to cook.
I am one of those people who love food and who attempt to cook food I like in a fancy manner...

First, English Muffins...
I love English Muffins, have some butter and Jam on them in the mornings and there is nothing better....

My first attempt was imperfect, they were a bit small and thicker than I would like, but for a first time out... I'm Pretty Pleased...




Second, I am attempting Fondant Potatoes...which is a fancy way of saying roasted potatoes in stock...but... there is also a lot of butter and thyme...



1 comment: