Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, January 30, 2012

1/28/12 (Posted on the 30th)

I am located in the bedroom today, doing some research and trying to take it easy since my RA is acting up.  I know I usually pull my book of the day from my shelf in the Study, and I don't want to totally get out of sorts, but since I am here and the study is so far away, I will be extra cool...feature two books and try to make up for losing my place.  :D
Been feeling a bit sick, so this is a few days late.

Books of the Day:


Common Book of Prayer 1941

This is a nicely bound gift edition of the Anglican Common Book of Prayer, I bought this one online.


Some fiction

I picked that one up at a book sale, these are the books currently on my night table.  

What's On My Nook!

Interesting book.
I picked this up because the title seemed sooo interesting.


Music of the Day





This Day in History!!!




1649 - Charles I is beheaded and England goes into a pretty dark period (well in my opinion) 

No comments:

Post a Comment