Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1/4/12

I need to count how many books on the Middle Ages I own
So, this may be a quick since it is late and I have to get up early to go to the doctor.  But, if I neglected the blog no one reads, I would feel bad.  

I have alot of books on the Middle Ages.  This is one of them.  Its older and its more of a collection of primary sources, which is useful.  Not something you read like a novel.
I probably picked it up at a used book store somewhere, or online knowing me.

The Middle Ages: Volume I: Sources of Medieval History

By: Brian Tierney
this is the 4th edition from 1983

What's on My Nook???


get it here

Do I really need to explain why I bought this, really???

THIS DAY IN HISTORY!!!!!!!



1649 – English Civil War: The Rump Parliament votes to put Charles I on trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment