Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Friday, January 6, 2012

1/9/12

I have a headache!  Ok, now that I have that out of the way... I can proceed.

Not the best picture, not feeling like finding my phone or camera, not feeling well
Civilization in the West
Text book by: Brinton, Christopher, and Wolff
Friends of the Library book sale purchase for a dollar.


Whats on my Nook?


I am still reading the Crimean War book, I know this isn't an update... I am tired.






Song of the day:


Father Figure


Love this song.




Today in History????




The Battle of Fort Hindman begins in 1863 in Arkansas.




I know this is a lame post, but I am tired.  Better posts will come on the morrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment