Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bathroom Project

So I loathe my bathroom.  It was the one room in the house when we bought it that I wanted to burn down and start from the bottom up, but as I do not have that type of funding... I went small.  


I don't have any photos of the before because it was hideous, just take my word for it.  There was this awful wallpaper across the bottom that was beige and red and had ugly designs and there are still some HUGE problems, like the back of the sink where the previous owners put a different type of backing on the wall (we are going to save up and hopefully put in a sink with a cabinet under it so you wont see that unsightly crap behind it now.  I also hate my bathtub, but at least now it is a lot cleaner and the entire room is brighter... 

Let me see if I have ANY photos of the old way the bathroom looked....
nope... I did a search and I have kept no records LOL.

But this is how it looks now, it is still in progress, but I am pretty stoked seeing as I've only spent about 50 dollars.






No comments:

Post a Comment