Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Today

I am so glad they struck down DOMA today.  Allowing for people to have the same rights across the board is the right thing to do, it does not change anyone's personal opinions or endanger the sanctity of anyone's marriage.
I have been married 13 years to an amazing and loving person, two persons of the same gender marrying does not change that at all.


OK, that is my only political statement of the day, as I continue to skillfully avoid the celebrity scandal of the moment that I loathe.

I'm continuing my work in becoming more healthy!
Aiden and I walk every morning and carrying around an 18 lb baby on your belly really does help out in the burning calories department!


No comments:

Post a Comment