Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Discovery

Lately I've been in a facial/make-up rut and that is one reason I enjoy the Birchbox subscription because I can find new products.  I like specific looks and I am more of a facial/skin person... moisturizers and such...

Because of this I've discovered I like Juice Beauty, its kind of one of those "natural" lines and after two samples... one a peel and one a lip gloss, I think I like the company.

So if you are looking for NON heavy stuff that is more along a natural regiment...

Try this...
Here they are - Juice Beauty  

I want to try the Hydrating mist!

Also, if you want to try Birchbox out, the place where I get all these samples monthly, I totally recommend it, I have really enjoyed my subscription.

Try Birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment