Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 2013 Birchbox

Received the September Birchbox today and there are some interesting things I am stoked about trying and hairspray that I am giving away and that person can tell me how it is.

The September Birchbox with lip gloss, nail polish, wine wipes, a face peel and some hairspray
The theme was red this month and I really am looking forward to trying the bright orange nail polish I received....

I love this color
Next is some VERY bright red lip gloss, maybe I will try something new...

woah... scarlet woman indeed

Now this I am excited about...

For those of us who have a little wine...
Can I say... How cool is this???  I loathe the wine stain when I am out, if I had a few of these in my purse at dinner, I could have a second glass!


Now I have really sensitive skin, but I like skin treatments so I am hoping this doesn't feel like I have poured hot acid on my skin.


and finally... 

Like I said, I don't use hair spray but... I will see what someone else says about it.



All in all a pretty nice Birchbox month, I still think this is totally worth the 12 bucks a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment