Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Early Mornings

Someone decided to wake Adam and I up at five-thirty this morning and after about another thirty minute battle of him going back to sleep, I slept late, until about 7:15 AM.  Being behind drives me nuts because Adam didn't have lunch, I rushed to get coffee in my system, our walk is going to be much later and I have a book to read and a house to clean. 

I need this....


But... after my annoyance at the internet yesterday with people going nuts because someone didn't give them a discount or the fact that its imperative to your freedom to bring your handgun into Starbucks... I am giving the growing culture of disgruntled a break and working really hard to be positive and finish work I have to have finished in order to enjoy the weekend....

Oh, I would like to win the powerball... Adam I know you read this, go get a powerball ticket and we can move to the hills of Scotland.

First...
What on earth is in the Pumpkin Spice flavoring at Starbucks?  That stuff is yummy, now I don't get the big lattes with all the whipped cream or anything, but I had a bit of it put in my Americano the other day and it was really really good... well, anything with Cinnamon is really really good...

Now apparently...There is a syrup, I need to find this syrup and just bask in its spicy goodness.  

These Doughnuts  are also something I want desperately and I want to try.  Can you tell I am in the fall spirit.

Let's finish this yum fest off with the fact that in the next week or so I will be making a Pear Tartin now for those of you who do not know what it is, its similar to a pie, but gooeyer and more bad for you.... but soooo tasty and again, a taste of fall in my opinion.  My awesome friend Zoe is bringing me some pears so what better way to use them right?

Now, is this not a great deal better than my angerbucket rant of yesterday???

YES.

Also... I want a dark red, very thick, wool infinity scarf for the fall/winter and I have yet to find one that peaks my interest... still looking, suggestions are welcome!

Have a great Thursday guys, Friday is one day away and tomorrow...if all goes well, I will be at Ikea (also known as the place where my money goes to disappear)  


Going to Ikea WOOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment