Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Something I Came Across

So.... This ...  

"it is only when a woman surrenders her life to her husband, reveres and worships him, and is willing to serve him, that she becomes really beautiful to him. She becomes a priceless jewel, the glory of femininity, his queen!”  (1973 Marabel Morgan)


reminded me of This...

" Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave." (The Goblin King, Labyrinth)

Anything an evil goblin lord tells a girl obviously isn't any way a woman should behave...

Just saying....

Please forget that he looks like this....

 This guy is an evil tyrant who turns babies in to goblins... 

This does NOT look like a queen to me
Ok back to your normal day...

No comments:

Post a Comment