Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life

Books, History, Food, Politics, and Life
Things through a different light...

Sunday, December 18, 2011

12/18/11



I didn't love this book, I know a lot of people did, but I didn't.  It wasn't bad, but it wasn't what everyone said it was either...maybe I am too picky.
I thought there were parts that didn't add up and the most compelling characters disappear while some of the most annoying stay throughout.
I didn't read World Without End.

Title Pillars of the Earth
By: Ken Follett

This is just some paperback edition I picked up at the Friends of the Library Booksale for a whole two dollars.


Last Night I downloaded the Common Book of Prayer used by the Anglican church, just reading it...





1916 – World War I: The Battle of Verdun ends when German forces under Chief of Staff Erich Von Falkenhayn are defeated by the French, and suffer 337,000 casualties.

No comments:

Post a Comment